Looking for an older post?

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Too much IR

ohh kay, I admit I’ve been neglecting you guys for almost a month now.  I know you’ve heard it all before, but there’s good reason to that.  Rather than read about my bitching and complaining about my workload I thought I’d let a picture do the talking.  This is a photo blog after all.

 

 


P1010011
Photo taken with the good old Panasonic Lumix LX-3
That’s a typical view of my work desk while I’m doing reports.  I don’t really know why I decided to take this photo actually.  But since the table has IR spectra all over it, I put an IR filter in photoshop to make it seem less ordinary. 

That’s it for now, don’t worry, I got some big things planned for the future. 
By the way … if anyone can confirm that the middle IR spectrum is for acetanilide, that would be a great help haha.

0 comments:

About Me

My photo
Sydney, NSW, Australia
I take photos, and I'll write about them. I call it like I see it, you won't always like what I say, and if you don't ... leave me a comment. I won't always like what you say either, but I'll be open to it. So when it's all said and done, at the very least you might like my photos

Followers

  © Free Blogger Templates Photoblog III by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP